Cost of living in Dubai, United Arab Emirates compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,711 prices entered by 673 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.529 INR / AED
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dubai (United Arab Emirates) is 209% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨231,994 (Dirham 12,520) in Dubai to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $2.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Durham, North Carolina costs $10 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £13 (34 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Ankara costs 30TL (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Burlington costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €38 (about 1 hour ago)