Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania vs Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 16.952 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,559 (2,628 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Blantyre costs 400 Kwacha (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Ghaziabad costs ₨180 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Guilin costs 10元 (about 1 hour ago)