Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.229 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,309 (2,376 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kuala Lumpur costs RM100 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨860 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reading, Berkshire costs £55 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuopio costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)