Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.521 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 16% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨44,222 (2,524 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Qingdao costs 12,614元 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$4.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chandigarh costs ₨50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$85 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,576 (about 2 hours ago)