Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.343 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Drobeta-Turnu Severin (Romania) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,069 (2,829 lei) in Drobeta-Turnu Severin to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Cebu City costs Php150 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$27 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asheville, North Carolina costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 2 hours ago)