Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 99 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 71.264 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 128% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨171,175 (€2,402) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (1 minute ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hermosillo costs Mex$ 80 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tokyo costs ¥10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)