Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 77.452 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 134% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨79,682 (€1,029) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 64,500₴ (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Albany, New York costs $7 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lugano costs CHF 100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amarillo, Texas costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Long Beach, California costs $65 (about 2 hours ago)