Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 60 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 80.025 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 137% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,987 (€1,124) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Adelaide costs AU$25,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Shah Alam costs RM160,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Belgrade costs 390 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)