Cost of living in Dresden, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.105 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dresden (Germany) is 132% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,090 (€1,266) in Dresden to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 2,000,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$12,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Moncton costs C$430 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $500 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chemnitz costs €100 (44 minutes ago)