Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.096 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨111,680 (6,172TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Campobasso costs €1.45 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $15,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Birmingham, Alabama costs $100 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Minsk costs 30,000 p. (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niagara Falls, New York costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zurich costs CHF 3.00 (about 1 hour ago)