Cost of living in Dorylaeum, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 14.545 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dorylaeum (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨46,647 (3,207TL) in Dorylaeum to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Thimphu costs 10 Ngultrum (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miskolc costs 148,999 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Luxembourg costs €434 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (about 2 hours ago)