Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 69.788 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 136% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨177,165 (€2,539) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)