Cost of living in Dortmund, Germany compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 63 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 81.316 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dortmund (Germany) is 148% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨91,857 (€1,130) in Dortmund to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $706 (24 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Saltillo costs Mex$ 6,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bilbao costs €16 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $8 (39 minutes ago)