Cost of living in Dongguan, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.441 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dongguan (China) is 74% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨69,447 (元6,652) in Dongguan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,135 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $900 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 120,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Casablanca costs 38 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Minsk costs 4.50 BYN (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dammam costs ﷼ 0.50 (about 2 hours ago)