Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 857 prices entered by 110 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.971 INR / QAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 274% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨280,862 (15,629 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,626 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tehran costs ﷼ 500,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Hangzhou costs 元1,148 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)