Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,277 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.604 INR / QAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 251% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨147,512 (8,380 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨13,215 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Casablanca costs 3,200 Dirham (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Riga costs €50 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tarnów costs 14 zł (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Pilsen costs 18 Kč (about 1 hour ago)