Cost of living in Doha, Qatar compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 786 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.746 INR / QAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Doha (Qatar) is 283% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨298,853 (15,942 ﷼) in Doha to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (39 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)