Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02848 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 13% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨45,192 (1,586,634 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Chittagong costs Taka 600 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Houston, Texas costs $1.25 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rotterdam costs €10 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Ahmedabad costs ₨75,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨199 (about 1 hour ago)