Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 16 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03016 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,884 (1,355,755 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 11 kr (33 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Washington D.C. costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Recife costs R$ 30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (about 2 hours ago)