Cost of living in Dodoma, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 77 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03020 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dodoma (Tanzania) is 14% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,169 (2,952,241 Shilling) in Dodoma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tilburg costs €151 (1 minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Düsseldorf costs €7 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stuttgart costs €10 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 2.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varanasi costs ₨800 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1,100 (about 1 hour ago)