Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.607 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 20% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨42,033 (16,122₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 400 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Oporto costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Zagreb costs 150 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £15,050 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)