Cost of living in Dnipro, Ukraine compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.452 INR / UAH
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dnipro (Ukraine) is 21% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,641 (17,795₴) in Dnipro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Burgas costs 2.19 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Mazatlán costs Mex$ 10,653 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego costs ARS $10 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cadiz costs €807 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cambridge costs £1.80 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 122,000TL (44 minutes ago)