Cost of living in Djibouti compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.40775 INR / DJF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Djibouti is 63% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨66,913 (164,105 Franc) in Djibouti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (5 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in St. Louis, Missouri costs $0.62 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $8 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Adelaide costs AU$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$200 (about 1 hour ago)