Cost of living in Diyarbakır, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.349 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Diyarbakır (Turkey) is 23% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,998 (3,345TL) in Diyarbakır to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Jakarta costs Rp 9,921 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$800,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr17,000 (about 3 hours ago)