Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 19.283 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 9% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨40,356 (R$ 2,093) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (23 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)