Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 19.094 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,516 (R$ 2,489) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (42 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)