Cost of living in Divinopolis, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.943 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Divinopolis (Brazil) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨78,818 (R$ 3,952) in Divinopolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Moradabad costs ₨500 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €12 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hyderabad costs ₨5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 678 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨0.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)