Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.609 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨65,892 (E£ 18,256) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Formosa costs ARS $200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$1,779 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $1.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (16 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,200 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Nashville, Tennessee costs $84 (25 minutes ago)