Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.623 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 12% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨68,990 (E£ 19,040) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (36 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (about 2 hours ago)