Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.619 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 11% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,271 (E£ 8,364) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Edmonton costs C$40 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (23 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)