Cost of living in Disuq, Egypt compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.977 INR / EGP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Disuq (Egypt) is 31% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨29,041 (E£ 7,302) in Disuq.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bologna costs €645 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Kano costs 625 ₦ (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Rome costs €140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kiev costs 8₴ (about 1 hour ago)