Cost of living in Dire Dawa, Ethiopia compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 25 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.618 INR / ETB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dire Dawa (Ethiopia) is 22% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨43,871 (16,756 Birr) in Dire Dawa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 25 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberaba costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)