Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.809 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,709 (Taka 42,894) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gaborone costs P19,350 (3 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ho Chi Minh City costs 1,500,000 ₫ (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $356 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Shanghai costs 元16,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tbilisi costs 50 Lari (about 2 hours ago)