Cost of living in Dinajpur, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.799 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dinajpur (Bangladesh) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨34,369 (Taka 43,009) in Dinajpur.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $75 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 400,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$25,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Monterrey costs Mex$ 3,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,017 (16 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Kingston costs J$3,000 (16 minutes ago)