Cost of living comparison between Dili, East Timor and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2016. Exchange rate: 66.649 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 205% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨238,453 ($3,578) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $826 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 2 hours ago)