Cost of living in Dili, East Timor compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 65.480 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dili (East Timor) is 204% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨237,778 ($3,631) in Dili to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)