Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 72.188 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 158% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨95,334 (€1,321) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,423 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 74 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (about 1 hour ago)