Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 80.023 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 167% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,135 (€1,301) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Yangon costs 1,000 Kyat (8 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Kingston costs J$1,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Atlanta, Georgia costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Phoenix, Arizona costs $97 (about 2 hours ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Monterrey costs Mex$ 53 (about 3 hours ago)