Cost of living in Dijon, France compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 75.696 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dijon (France) is 160% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨98,660 (€1,303) in Dijon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seoul costs ₩544,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,236 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mérida costs Mex$ 1,104 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Srinagar costs ₨60 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Springfield, Massachusetts costs $25,682 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨2,500 (40 minutes ago)