Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.624 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,833 (₨ 134,423) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (43 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Uberlandia costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Stockholm costs 500 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Tacna costs S/. 5.00 (about 2 hours ago)