Cost of living in Dharan Bazar, Nepal compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.628 INR / NPR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dharan Bazar (Nepal) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨41,850 (₨ 66,644) in Dharan Bazar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Palo Alto, California costs $4.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Bacău costs 4.50 lei (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $0.75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $1.30 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Kyoto costs ¥12 (about 2 hours ago)