Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,633 prices entered by 236 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.772 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,124 (Taka 72,708) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Greensboro, North Carolina costs $8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 5.90 ₪ (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Francisco, California costs $4.00 (29 minutes ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Liverpool costs £0.48 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in San Jose, California costs $45 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £1.50 (37 minutes ago)