Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,105 prices entered by 283 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.795 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,927 (Taka 71,566) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $585 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (31 minutes ago)