Cost of living in Dhaka, Bangladesh vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,840 prices entered by 320 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.847 INR / BDT
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dhaka (Bangladesh) is 17% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨39,942 (Taka 47,183) in Dhaka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Gurgaon costs ₨2,200 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ouagadougou costs 800,000 Franc (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Campinas costs R$ 700 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Simferopol costs 80₴ (39 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brasília costs R$ 3,239 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Rajahmundry costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)