Cost of living in Dezhou, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.209 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dezhou (China) is 34% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,414 (元5,526) in Dezhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in The Hague costs €79 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Exeter costs £7 (27 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1,075 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tbilisi costs 1,200 Lari (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨40,660 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tainan City costs 14,000 NT$ (about 1 hour ago)