Cost of living in Depok, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00510 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Depok (Indonesia) is about the same as in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,724 (Rp 15,247,356) in Depok to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Aarhus costs kr9 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$50 (23 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (24 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $6,614 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Machala costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cambridge costs £1.00 (about 1 hour ago)