Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00479 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,981 (Rp 10,636,341) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 115 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €800 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in New Haven, Connecticut costs $21,940 (about 2 hours ago)