Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00476 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨56,842 (Rp 11,943,990) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (20 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (37 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Belfast costs £25 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (42 minutes ago)