Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali, Indonesia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00481 INR / IDR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Denpasar, Bali (Indonesia) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,549 (Rp 12,176,423) in Denpasar, Bali to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $55 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £1,500 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $10 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,643 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 70 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)