Cost of living in Denizli, Turkey compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 147 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.479 INR / TRY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Denizli (Turkey) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨118,879 (6,433TL) in Denizli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)