Cost of living in Dehra Dun, India compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 04, 2017.
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dehra Dun (India) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨89,158 in Dehra Dun to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €576 (about 1 hour ago)