Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 159 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24616 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 46% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨54,085 (219,718 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Jakarta costs Rp 500 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dammam costs ﷼ 5.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €40 (26 minutes ago)