Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 227 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26224 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 50% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨59,914 (228,470 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sheffield costs £5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Exeter costs £500 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$6,364 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 60 lei (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php999 (about 2 hours ago)