Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 131 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.25783 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 49% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,524 (195,955 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)