Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 153 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.24999 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨55,687 (222,760 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $3,050 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $379 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarajevo costs 15KM (40 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩0 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edinburgh costs £12 (about 1 hour ago)