Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.26064 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 20% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨30,531 (117,138 Ft) in Debrecen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (29 minutes ago)