Cost of living in Debrecen, Hungary compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.23547 INR / HUF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Debrecen (Hungary) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,359 (489,908 Ft) in Debrecen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (35 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (about 1 hour ago)