Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04784 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 5% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨42,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨39,911 (834,172 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Welkom costs R 500 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Coimbra costs €1.90 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bogotá costs COL$1,619,000 (about 2 hours ago)