Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04520 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨38,488 (851,446 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Graz costs €439 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Skopje costs 15,000 ден (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hyderabad, India costs ₨48 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nagpur costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bergen costs kr 15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Houston, Texas costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)