Cost of living in Dawei, Myanmar compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 24 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.04441 INR / MMK
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dawei (Myanmar) is 6% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨35,586 (801,262 Kyat) in Dawei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$500 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Belém costs R$ 198 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Santa Fe, New Mexico costs $0.79 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Cape Town costs R 13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lulea costs 5,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)