Cost of living in David, Panama compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 40 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 68.102 INR / PAB
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in David (Panama) is 81% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,241 (958 B/.) in David to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$18 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ankara costs 40TL (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €750 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.75 (about 3 hours ago)