Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.297 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨108,416 (Php83,617) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in Winnipeg costs C$565 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose costs ₡ 200,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thane costs ₨250 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (about 2 hours ago)