Cost of living in Davao, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 184 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.284 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Davao (Philippines) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,207 (Php38,334) in Davao to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨50 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $757 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bogotá costs COL$5,625 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Gainesville, Florida costs $7 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Midland, Texas costs $42 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)