Cost of living in Daugavpils, Latvia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 79.124 INR / EUR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daugavpils (Latvia) is 19% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨47,659 (€602) in Daugavpils to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Regina costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,795 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Punta Arenas costs CH$400,000 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 300 NT$ (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Doha costs 8 ﷼ (about 4 hours ago)