Cost of living in Datong, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 30 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.698 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Datong (China) is 80% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,171 (元5,905) in Datong to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 500 Дин. (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $17 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Tokyo costs ¥26 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €40 (29 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Oslo costs kr 3.92 (43 minutes ago)