Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 02, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.332 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 16% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨32,885 (Php24,691) in Dasmarinas.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bhopal costs ₨130 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oxford costs £2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €50 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lomé costs 3,000 Franc (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kolkata costs ₨350 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 8,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)