Cost of living in Dasmarinas, Philippines compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.250 INR / PHP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dasmarinas (Philippines) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,735 (Php47,005) in Dasmarinas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Canberra costs AU$645 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $4.50 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Port Moresby costs 900 Kina (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Almaty costs 10,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Isfahan costs ﷼ 25,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)