Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 533 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02848 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 71% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨61,733 (2,167,361 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Turin costs €8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 300 Ft (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 4,000 zł (about 3 hours ago)