Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 569 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03029 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 95% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨74,096 (2,446,330 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yogyakarta costs Rp 50,000 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brussels costs €2.10 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$55,908 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Van costs 22TL (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €67 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 60,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)