Cost of living in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 519 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02911 INR / TZS
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dar es Salaam (Tanzania) is 88% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨71,491 (2,455,746 Shilling) in Dar es Salaam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)