Cost of living comparison between Dammam, Saudi Arabia and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 271 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 17.768 INR / SAR
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dammam (Saudi Arabia) is 131% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨173,384 (﷼ 9,758) in Dammam to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in St. Louis, Missouri costs $3.30 (about 2 hours ago)