Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 226 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14005 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 42% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨23,860 (170,370 £) in Damascus.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs NZ$30 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Karachi costs ₨1,099 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Wiesbaden costs €20 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Perm costs руб 125 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €84 (40 minutes ago)