Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12449 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 24% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,878 (810,326 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (31 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 27 zł (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)