Cost of living in Damascus, Syria compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Damascus has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Damascus.
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 144 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12700 INR / SYP *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Damascus (Syria) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨101,578 (799,861 £) in Damascus to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Dundee costs £4.99 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Talcahuano costs CH$644 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $65,000 (16 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Reykjavik costs 1,100 kr (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Grenoble costs €44 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 599 (20 minutes ago)