Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 9.451 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 61% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨58,077 (元6,145) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in La Paz costs Mex$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £1.65 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 12,706 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $60 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Minsk costs 20 p. (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (34 minutes ago)