Cost of living in Dalian, China vs Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.580 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 7% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨37,509 (3,545元) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨35,000 in Ahmednagar.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $30 (5 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 120,000TL (17 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Padang costs Rp 7,850 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tel Aviv costs 7 ₪ (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Edmonton costs C$500 (33 minutes ago)