Cost of living in Dalian, China compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 10.665 INR / CNY
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Dalian (China) is 68% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨65,663 (元6,157) in Dalian to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Davao costs Php91 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Samara costs руб 31,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Sarnia costs C$950 (24 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 750,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)