Cost of living comparison between Dakar, Senegal and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 113 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.11117 INR / XOF
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Dakar (Senegal) is 170% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨219,675 (1,976,004 Franc) in Dakar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22,000 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $25,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Dhaka costs Taka 97 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Plata costs ARS $170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (about 1 hour ago)