Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05918 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 125% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨85,648 (₩1,447,305) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bratislava costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Ahmedabad costs ₨60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 600 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,750 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨9 (38 minutes ago)