Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06477 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,937 (₩801,841) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Madras costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨3.70 (15 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $864 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 700 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)