Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06005 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨83,542 (₩1,391,227) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 80 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Spokane, Washington costs $15 (31 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Toulouse costs €28,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 90 (42 minutes ago)