Cost of living in Daejeon, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06084 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daejeon (South Korea) is 126% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨90,444 (₩1,486,603) in Daejeon to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Riverside, California costs $429 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (39 minutes ago)