Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05740 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 107% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨82,932 (₩1,444,716) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Riga costs €4.95 (4 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Odense costs kr4,989 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Buffalo, New York costs $831 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Salvador costs $70 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $1,118 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)