Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05746 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 110% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨157,538 (₩2,741,536) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in Adelaide costs AU$12 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kazan' costs руб 450 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bratislava costs €1.20 (13 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Pisa costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leeds costs £100 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £2.00 (21 minutes ago)