Cost of living comparison between Daegu, South Korea and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.05946 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 118% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨163,693 (₩2,753,102) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Heidelberg costs €10 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Bangkok costs 55 ฿ (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taiyuan costs 元40 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 3,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 17,155 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (about 2 hours ago)