Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06005 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 106% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨84,305 (₩1,403,940) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Malaga costs €40 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Wrocław costs 84,000 zł (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cape Town costs R 20,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Riyadh costs ﷼ 50 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Muscat costs ﷼ 0.218 (22 minutes ago)