Cost of living in Daegu, South Korea compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 81 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05793 INR / KRW
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Daegu (South Korea) is 114% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨167,499 (₩2,891,620) in Daegu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨30,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Paris costs €30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Kaunas costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 84 lei (about 2 hours ago)