Cost of living in Da Nang, Vietnam compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 41 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00284 INR / VND
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Da Nang (Vietnam) is 58% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨128,172 (45,053,279 ₫) in Da Nang to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨81,250 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $152 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)