Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.250 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 44% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,645 (2,995 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Green Bay, Wisconsin costs $4.40 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U2,265 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €3.20 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元29 (about 1 hour ago)