Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 16.426 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨102,835 (6,260 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Fort Worth, Texas costs $60 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lawrence, Kansas costs $15 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$706 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Orlando, Florida costs $90 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Juan costs $713 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Dnipro costs 70₴ (26 minutes ago)