Cost of living in Częstochowa, Poland compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 17.583 INR / PLN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Częstochowa (Poland) is 39% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨57,006 (3,242 zł) in Częstochowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in El Paso, Texas costs $1.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 18,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Riverside, California costs $24 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Veracruz costs Mex$ 7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Fargo costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)