Cost of living in Cusco, Peru compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.818 INR / PEN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cusco (Peru) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,932 (S/. 2,620) in Cusco to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port Moresby costs 1.00 Kina (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Irapuato costs Mex$ 8 (10 minutes ago)
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Chengdu costs 元88 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 99,999 ден (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Isfahan costs ﷼ 70,000 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zwolle costs €2.60 (25 minutes ago)