Cost of living in Curitiba, Brazil compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,448 prices entered by 165 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 19.959 INR / BRL
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curitiba (Brazil) is 56% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨63,873 (R$ 3,200) in Curitiba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 1,400 Kč (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £28 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,745 (about 1 hour ago)