Cost of living in Curicó, Chile compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10179 INR / CLP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Curicó (Chile) is 47% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,809 (CH$518,814) in Curicó to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,728 (16 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Paramaribo costs 15 SRD $ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Wellington costs NZ$120 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$212 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cotonou costs 101 Franc (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$6,666,670 (42 minutes ago)