Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00016 INR / VEFX *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨28,031 (Bs 25,115,009) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 122,000 Ft (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 8KM (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Ottawa costs C$300 (27 minutes ago)