Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India (using Black Market exchange rate)
WARNING! This comparison uses parallel "street rates" instead of the official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the official rates.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00004 INR / VEFX *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 18% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨39,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨31,903 (Bs 55,541,853) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gaborone costs P25 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$130 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pretoria costs R 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mississauga costs C$130 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Jundiai costs R$ 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Harare costs $5.00 (about 1 hour ago)