Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 01, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00029 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 49% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨18,712 (Bs 64,534,261) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (18 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)