Cost of living comparison between Cumaná, Venezuela and Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.820 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨71,043 (Bs 10,416) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Vila Nova de Gaia costs €350 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bristol costs £4,730 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $366 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £5.00 (39 minutes ago)