Cost of living in Cumaná, Venezuela compared to Ahmednagar, India
WARNING! Cumaná has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Cumaná.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.464 INR / VEF *
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cumaná (Venezuela) is 9% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨70,740 (Bs 10,943) in Cumaná.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 135 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Amsterdam costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Ottawa costs C$2.75 (42 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Pskov costs руб 70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (about 1 hour ago)