Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 49 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.484 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 37% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,523 (Mex$ 14,501) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨37,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Berkeley, California costs $12 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (29 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)