Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 3.401 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 35% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,168 (Mex$ 15,043) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨38,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ibague costs COL$8,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faro costs €320 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Victoria costs C$1.20 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Seville costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Aguadilla costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)