Cost of living in Cuernavaca, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 98 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.139 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuernavaca (Mexico) is 28% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨96,235 (Mex$ 30,660) in Cuernavaca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨75,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $1,211 (4 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 22 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Karlsruhe costs €190 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dhaka costs Taka 1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $18 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Puebla costs Mex$ 15 (about 2 hours ago)