Cost of living in Cuenca, Ecuador compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 327 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 64.349 INR / USD
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cuenca (Ecuador) is 53% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨52,128 ($810) in Cuenca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨34,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 50,000 Дин. (6 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$84 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.50 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kazan' costs руб 36,990 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guntur costs ₨110 (about 1 hour ago)