Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 56 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02248 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 33% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,024 (COL$4,628,107) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨78,125 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (4 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (26 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $30 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belfast costs £116 (29 minutes ago)