Cost of living in Cúcuta, Colombia compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 129 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02379 INR / COP
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cúcuta (Colombia) is 27% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨50,732 (COL$2,132,367) in Cúcuta to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ghent costs €6.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $2.19 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Coventry costs £1.25 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Porto Alegre costs R$ 0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,830 (about 1 hour ago)