Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli, Mexico compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.421 INR / MXN
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cuautitlán Izcalli (Mexico) is 25% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨49,901 (Mex$ 14,587) in Cuautitlán Izcalli to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨40,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)