Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.456 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 7% cheaper than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨41,000 in Ahmednagar you would need to make just about ₨38,267 (2,192 lei) in Craiova.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oporto costs €10 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$70,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Nairobi costs Shilling4.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Waterbury, Connecticut costs $3,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad, India costs ₨20,330 (about 1 hour ago)