Cost of living in Craiova, Romania compared to Ahmednagar, India
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 92 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 17.287 INR / RON
Do you live in Ahmednagar? We need your help!
Cost of living in Craiova (Romania) is 42% more expensive than in Ahmednagar (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨51,294 (2,967 lei) in Craiova to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨36,000 in Ahmednagar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,500 (less than a minute ago)
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Regensburg costs €80 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bordeaux costs €15 (25 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $20 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €600 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)